Last Updated; 28 February 2021
We’re not interested in hoarding your data: we only collect and store the minimum when you visit Bulletproof online.
At Bulletproof we are committed to respecting and protecting your personal data. This policy describes how we collect and handle your personal data to make sure we’re in accordance with our legal obligations.
If you are reading this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) it is because you may have visited our Site, or any other place within any Social Media (all of them referred to hereinafter as “Sites”) operated by any of the entities of Bulletproof (“Bulletproof” or “us” or “we”) or, because you may have contacted us directly by phone or in writing.
Social media and third party websites
When you visit our Bulletproof Site or wherever Bulletproof is present in any of the various social media forums such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc., you should familiarise yourself with and understand the tools provided by those Sites to ensure that you can make informed choices about how you share the Personal Data in your social media profile(s).
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites; if you follow these links, you will exit our website. Bulletproof cannot accept liability for the use of your Personal Data by these third parties.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our Site, we may collect and process the following data:
Information about your use of our Site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Where you have signed up to our email newsletter, we will also store your email address. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter, at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails.
Sharing of data
We will only share personal data should we have a legally permitted reason to do so. When we do share data, the relevant contractual and security procedures are in place to ensure the data is protected and in compliance with our data protection, confidentiality and security standards.
Personal data held by us may be transferred to:
• Third party organisations that provide applications, data processing or software to us. These organisations include cloud-based software as services suppliers, identity management, website hosting, data back-up, security and storage services.
• Third party organisations that assist us in providing goods, services or information.
• Our other Bulletproof entities.
• Auditors and other professional advisers.
• Law enforcement or regulatory agencies or those required by law or regulation.
Where we do it?
Where possible all personal data resides within the UK territory, but may be transferred to and stored within a location outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by our team who operate outside of the EEA. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure your data is treated securely in accordance with this privacy statement and the relevant legislation.
We have taken steps to ensure all data is provided with adequate protection and that all transfers of personal data outside of the EEA are done so lawfully.
How long do we keep it?
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which it was provided by you or collected by us. We may retain your data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us.
Individuals have certain rights over their personal data and data controllers are responsible for fulfilling these rights. As a data subject you can:
• Access and obtain a copy of your data on request.
• Require us to change incorrect or incomplete data.
• Require us to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing.
• Object to the processing of your data where we are relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you won’t ever need to, but if you do wish to make a complaint regarding our use of personal data, please send an email to email@example.com.